How to find your ring size
Here are a few options:
- We sell these easy to use ring sizer's that are reusable! They work like a belt with little notches that tell you exactly what size you are. You can purchase them here.
- If you head on over to your local jewelry counter and ask to be sized, they can do it using an inhouse ring sizer. I use US based sizing.
- If you have existing ring that fit you just the way you like it, you may use them as a reference. Here is a guide you can use to measure by printing out.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day! You want to avoid being too cold or too hot as this will effect the sizing.
- Measure the knuckle as it will need to get over it!
- Generally the ring size of each hand can differ
- It is important to measure the size as exact as possible. If the ring has a stone or setting on it, and the ring size is not determined correctly, the ring can spin.
- Thin bands like stacking rings typically fit true to size. Sometimes they can feel a little roomy because they don't take up much real estate on your finger.
- Thicker bands tend to fit a little most snug as they grab a hold of more skin on your finger. I suggest to go up by 0.25 to 0.5 of a size to accommodate.
- If you order a ready-to-ship ring and it does not fit, you can return it for a full refund within 30 business days in its original packaging. Please not that the return shipping charges will be covered by the customer. Once the item has been received the fees will be returned.
- If you order a made-to-size/made-to-order ring, it is considered a custom and is therefore a final sale.
- Do to the way I fabricate, I do not do resizing. You may however have it resized by a jeweler that can accomidate that request. They will have their own policies, procedures and risks involved for you to consider. Please note once another jeweler has done work to the piece, I no longer accept repair requests. The integritiy of my work has changed.
- Options may be available for me to size up, sometimes it takes just a little sanding or adding texture (hammering the ring shank to stretch it). Either way, feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss the options.
*please note Vanderzee sizing is based on a US size mandrel, some slight variations may occur between companies.